Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sniffles and All Things Cruddy

Little Miss is sick, sniffles and shnots and "mommy snuggle?". I know some people think it's heartbreaking when their kid coughs or sneezes....but I kinda like it...I don't like it when she has a fever or is in a lot of pain, that's not what I mean.
I just enjoy the extra snuggliness, the need she has for her mommy to be nearby for hugs and consoling. As she gets older, she needs me less.

She's already begun with the "I do it!" every two seconds. In the last month, she has learned to put on her Pull-Ups and take off her shirt and pants. It's really remarkable how fast these changes happen.

Speaking of changes (or in this case non-changes), yet another month of nothing on the baby front. I've almost lost hope that this is going to happen again...that my body is failing me at it's most basic level. So we begin again, the early morning u/s's and pokes. Hoping next month is THE month and we can get back to normal over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment